If you are interested in helping the Central Indiana Boxer Rescue:
1. Foster Homes: Foster Homes are always in short supply. If interested please fill out the application and specify FOSTER HOME.
2. Donations for Veterinarian Costs/Supplies: Donations can be mailed to CIBC Boxer Rescue, 2038 E. 106th St., Carmel, IN 46032. Please specify Indiana Boxer Rescue on your check or money order. If you would like to donate online with a credit card or Paypal account, please click on the Paypal button below. Cash or check is always exceptable and can be used in many ways, anywhere from veterinarian costs, medications, shampoos, flea control, food, transportation costs, boarding fees, shelter fees, crates, bedding, and grooming.
3. Donating Supplies : We are always in needs of crates, crate bedding, flea control (Frontline Plus-55lbs & up), Medicated and Flea Control Shampoo's, stainless steel or ceramic food and water dishes, collars & leashes, toys, treats,towels, dog bedding or any other dog related items you would like to donate. Even an old comforter makes a very nice doggie bed or crate mat. Anything at all is always welcome. Our fur kids are not picky. To arrange for a pickup or supplies, please contact Jane Zell-Smith at 317-582-1968.
4. Your time: Rescues and shelters always need an extra pair of hands. You can help by walking a couple of dogs, doing home visits, transporting a dog, giving baths, feeding and watering or just helping out in general. You may even want to become a foster home.
5. Donate a Kurunda Bed:We use Patented Kuranda Dog Beds because they are durable, chew proof and easy to clean. If you would like to donate a bed to us, click here.
6. Volunteer: To volunteer, please return the completed form to address provided at the bottom of the form.